[Mb-civic] Bussing In Israel........

mb-civic at islandlists.com mb-civic at islandlists.com
Mon Jul 12 19:49:54 PDT 2004

Bussing In Israel........

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-israel-sharon,0,4075263.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

Well.......   It's not *exactly* "bussing", it's more like bulldozing homes
and blowing men, women, and childrens' heads off =after= you tell them to
"Come out, it's safe now, we got the bad guys, honest, hehehehe.....".

This article is actually about how Sharon might force new elections in Israel.

The result of which would be a "Delay" to the "Disengagement Plan",
whatever the hell that means.

The part of the article that caught my eye, for some odd reason, though,
was where they said:

"New elections would also likely delay Sharon's "disengagement" plan, which
the government says is necessary to prevent Palestinian attacks and help
preserve Israel's Jewish character by separating the two peoples. The plan
still requires Cabinet and parliamentary approval to be implemented."

Now I finally understand, thanks to this article, why the 400 mile long
giant concrete wall with razor wire and machine gun turrets on top is so
necessary.  Thank goodness I don't have to go through the rest of my life
in dumbstruck ignorance about such things

It's not *just* to "prevent suicide bombers etc".

It's actually so the "2 Peoples", the Israelis and the Palestinians, will
be separated, forever.

Thereby "preserving Israel's Jewish character".

According to Israel's own Government.

I was =SO= unclear before as to the *exact* necessity and reason for a new
Berlin Wall in The Middle East, but this has finally cleared it up for me.

Look for signs near water fountains and bathrooms in the near future there
that say "Israelis Only".

Hey, we give them $4 Billion each year.

Money well spent, eh...?   Especially with them now having the world's 6th
largest stockpile of Nuclear Weapons, and refusing to cooperate with
*anyone* about *anything*, *ever*, much less silly little things like
Nuclear Weapons counts and enquiries by The Entire Planet Earth.

One thing you can't say is that they don't learn quickly from how we used
to deal with THOSE people (you know who I'm talking about) here in America.

Well, regardless, it's good to see Real Progress in The Middle East
happening in Democratic countries.

That comfortably takes my mind off of worrying that they might be total
racist screw-up jerkoffs.

Maybe we could build a 400 mile wall around D.C. with giant concrete walls
and razor wire and machine guns at the top of it.

That would solve *lots* of things.

Wow, THE FINAL SOLUTION, was there all the time, just staring me in the
face, and now it's just dropped right into my lap.

Now I know the *only* way that "The American Way Of Life" can *ever* be
preserved.

Leave it up to the all-wise Israelis to teach us Americans and The World a
New Trick.

Eh...   Go figure..........

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.