[Mb-civic] Radioactive Potatoes

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Aug 26 17:08:53 PDT 2004

Re:  Radioactive Potatoes

Richard Haase wrote:

=========
YEAH BUT CHEESEBURGER
IF YOU FED SOME OF THOSE RADIOACTIVE
POTATOS TO YOUR SPARROW
IT WOULD SING FOR DAYS

If those people with the radioactive potatos are willing to put money into
shows then im all for it; glow in the dark spuds and all; i dont care
anymore; i want that money

well at least you dont want to hit jews with a bat like baker
just kidding baker
go ahead im both jewish and christian

that baker is like truly legendary
that my dissing him is like water ballooning john lennon
or something

producing, pimping etc
============

You know, I don't mind you dissing Baker, me, or whomever, and putting up
stuff here now and then like an ultra-Zionist card-carrying JDL cum Likud
party member might, but when you diss my sparrow, you start to piss me off.

So you're jewish and christian.

Well...  [censored]

If you find another worthwhile product that will have a long run and bring
in lots of bucks like Cats or Phantom or Whatever, other than a stupid play
about W. as the whole world is crumbling around us, I might consider
putting $250,000 into it.  Call my accountant when you do.

Keep on pimping, after all, what is Life for if not for that.

Eat all the potatoes you can, they're good for you.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.