[Mb-civic] A Planet Of Life

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Aug 26 17:30:01 PDT 2004

Re:  A Planet Of Life

Ian wrote:

======
Given all that you point out in your enlightening missive, it seems to me
that the only thing missing is an ascription to - a naming of - the "dark
powers" you mention.  You (and others)may see it as an amorphous, if sadly
understandable, outgrowth of humankind's propensity for greed, power,
control, etc.  The Judeo-Christian construct has a name for it: Satan.  And
we see his hand in all of the things you mention.
======

You know, Ian, if such "invisible" "dimensional" "spiritual" "whatever"
"bad-influencing" beings exist, and people like Einstein, myself, and a
couple of others are actually right, it might have a name, or rather,
*they* might have names.  And you *might* be right that one of the names
might be the one you have referred to above.

The only thing you have to consider is that for all your particular
"believing", you *might* be wrong.  It's "name" might not be that at all.

And the entire construct of "It's", or rather "Their", world might be
completely different than that which any "judeo-christianic" teachings have
offered so far as "explanations".

The bottom line is that, if such a place and things exist in it, you might
be limiting your view of the Reality of it by your own confines your
particular religion places upon its description.

I'm not one to really desire to sit around and hash out "biblical stuff"
too much here, but you brought up a good point.  It being that if Einstein
was right that *many* multiple dimensions exist, and if I am right in
considering that if those multiple dimensions exist that they very well
might be inhabited and not entirely by "benevolent beings", the "construct"
of your religion *might* fit right into the entire scenario.

Of course, however, I still have to consider that those "beings" might have
created your, and others', religion way back when just as a very clever
distraction from True Reality.

And have used them ever since to enforce this "invisible enslavement".

But who really knows........

If I could afford an actual copy of the complete Mahabharata, I might be
able to further investigate "wars between good and evil" that were
chronicled by various personages long before "the bible" came into
existence, but that too is a moot point since a complete english
translation is so expensive to purchase.

The bottom line remains that something funny is apparently going on, not
all within our "level of vision", and it might not be specifically
attributable to any specific "religious construct", and there remain a lot
of missing pieces to "The Puzzle".

Haven't you ever watched a dog or a cat stare at the wall and then shift
their eyes tracing something's movements here and there, and then when you
look at the wall you see nothing but a wall there...?

All in all, I don't think the "lesser animals" are just sitting there
playing mind games on you trying to freak you out.

Nor do I think they belong to any specific "religion" as they experience
and relate to such things on this planet that we never even notice, even if
we could....

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.