[Mb-civic] !!!!!!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Aug 22 20:25:29 PDT 2004

It will be a longer time for you when you will want and recognize true peace. Thinking in one dimension levels at best tends to distill the true meaning of brother hood and revelation. Revelation for some is actual daily practice for others.

Just because you are not there do not be insensitive to others and their advanced state as they look deeper and further their journey by going through the steps to advance even further.

If you told me that you watched a plant breathe as Barbara has done-most people would think that to be a rediculous statement and ridicule those that have had the ultimate experience.

That's the trouble with our world and the reason many islanders such as the Indian and Hawaiian people hold close to their experiences because experience has showed them that in reality, most people 'speak with a forked tongue', and like the American Indian tribes, found that they too had to hold close their revelations simply because most people do not understand.

Is this your case? You speak in riddles and boil experiences down to simplistic labels which are not true. You think that duality means there may exist something evil. Is this a good and evil discussion? No it is not. If you remember, there has always been a duality and it is not good or evil. That is religion speaking through you, and religion is man made and full of holes-period.

To talk of the spirit saying there is only one spirit is also elementary and trivial. You my friend, have more steps to go through. Many more hills to climb...

Peace,
Lyle

-- "Ian" <ialterman at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
Robin:

Thank you for the kind words.  If anything I do helps to further a
discourse, or get people to think - or even better (as Mary Louise
suggests), feel - then I am thrilled and humbled to have done so.  I was
just concerned that the discussion would "devolve" into something of a mess
(and a non-political one at that), and I would have felt responsible had it
done so.

As I'm sure everyone has noticed by now, there is a reason that I end all my
e-mails with

Peace.