[Mb-civic] Warlords of America....AND "Michael Moore, artist and patriot"

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Aug 22 21:07:47 PDT 2004

Re:  Warlords of America....AND "Michael Moore, artist and patriot"

Excellent articles.

Now if we can only figure some way, in Reality, to dismantle the spreading
"Empire" which has been here for Centuries, disenfranchise our complicit
Media, imprison a majority of our complicit Politicians, devolve and
re-regulate the entire Corporate System just for our literal own survival,
and stay alive during the process, that would be an accomplishment.

Again, "we" have about as good of chance of accomplishing such a thing as
we do of seeing Santa Claus zip down our chimney on Christmas Eve.

The Future of The Nations:  Most people will simply sit on their asses as
the play continues its run.  Things will get worse and worse and WORSE, in
all areas.  And then, when it is much much MUCH too late to do ANYTHING
about ANYTHING, they will finally wake up and "revolt" and attempt to take
their lives, world, and futures back.

They will be slaughtered by the millions for their efforts.

Both here and abroad.

And "The Empire" will continue slogging on, not blinking an eye, until most
of Earth is "fished out", and then finally expand to other planets just to
save their own asses, or rather the progeny they have spat out.

The rest of us will die here like rats, still unworthy to tie their
shoestrings.

Just as a person in a well with no ladder might claim to still be free,
there no longer exists a way to remove an all powerful global dictatorship
without simply shooting it in the head.

Peace...?    Most likely not in our lifetimes.

End of transmission.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.