[Mb-civic] HEAVY STUFF about 9/11 COMMISION REPORT

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Aug 2 22:54:44 PDT 2004

Re:  HEAVY STUFF about 9/11 COMMISION REPORT

Aha...!!   So I'm NOT crazy after all.

LOL...........

I'm reprinting that post for some people where I come from down here in
Republicanexas, as every time I tell them something from the mb-civic list,
or even from online news agencies, they call me a liar and throw me out of
their house....   LOL......

I wish all the Civic Archives were not lost and gone forever, as there were
so many other things people posted to it that I wanted to print out for
these people here.  If they ever come back, keep me in mind......

Cheeseburger gives Sibel Edmonds the 4 Brass Balls Award for courage in the
face of Abject Tyranny and Treason At The Top Against The American People,
and sits back and waits to see if anyone will even sneeze at her account on
the floor of the Senate.......

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.