[Mb-civic] Re: WHY BUSH FELT HE WAS ON SOLID GROUND

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Aug 2 23:22:16 PDT 2004

Re: WHY BUSH FELT HE WAS ON SOLID GROUND

Michael Butler wrote:

=======
IMHO However when Bush & Co vilified any/all statements of the
Clinton/Gore/Democratic side it becomes strange that they would now say the
he was influenced by them.
=======

They forgot to include in their observations that Feith, the Department of
Defense, was circumventing CIA reports by holding their own "Intelligence
Sessions" with The White House.

Much less that Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Feith, Rove, Etc,
are flaming Psychotics.

Their ship is sinking.  They will blame all they can on anyone else,
whether applicable or not, but themselves at this late date.

Accountability remains a 4 letter word, as it has always been.  Nobody but
someone else is ever to blame for anything.

=======
They had a great chance in Afghanistan with everyone behind them and it
would have given us a platform from which to affect many changes in the
area.
========

They could have changed the face of the world for the better.

However, there is no profit in Peace, especially with a Military and
ex-Military and ex-Government officials who need such things as "Needless
and/or Flawed Wars" to line their bank accounts until the end of time.

If one reads the roster of CEO's, members, etc of such things as CACI,
among a zillion other "Military-related Corporations", they are a who's who
of people whose main profits come from Never-Ending Wars, and ex-Military
ex-Government ex-Etc people who went directly from "Public Service" into
maintaining a profit by the diversification of War around the planet.

Supply and Demand.

Our Military demands a huge out of proportion slice of our taxes,
endlessly, and the surrounding "cottage industries" supply the Wars, from
which they both profit endlessly.

If we had a quick short successful War where "Democracy" was quickly and
successfully established, and the country of choice suddenly became
stabilized, these parasites would be out of business, literally.

Therefore, it becomes profitable to them, endlessly, to never let
"stability" really gel.  As, again, where Peace is, they are out of business.

Yes, we could have actually "brought Democracy" to such places as
Afghanistan, but, again, redundantly, there is no profit in such things for
War Mongers who =literally=make a living off of death and destruction.

Destabilization has become a way of life for them.

The only problem with that is that most of them are Americans.

And a literal offshoot of our own Military-Industrial-Government Enterprises.

I think it all started with the Pentagon purchasing $300 hammers and $600
toilet seats.

Or something like that....

I've never owned a $300 hammer or a $600 toilet seat in my life.

I'm at least glad to see my taxes being so well spent.

If "Democracy" ever winds up being "established" anywhere in The Middle
East from this Bush-Pentagon push, I'll eat my hat.

One thing I know, however, that I will see until the end of time, is every
right-winger in America blaming anything that goes wrong here or abroad on
anyone but themselves.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.