[Mb-civic] Star Wars, Star Trek and Killing Politely

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Aug 2 22:32:47 PDT 2004

Star Wars, Star Trek and Killing Politely

http://www.earthpulse.com/

Please go to the above website.  When there you will see "HAARP" on the
Left.  Click on it.  It will bring up a series of options.  Please click on
"Star Wars, Star Trek and Killing Politely".  You can click on anything
else there also (which I suggest), but this particular one is the one I am
presenting for your perusal.

Here is one excerpt from a Report by the Air Force Scientific Advisory Board:

"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the
output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with
the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary
muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep,
transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory,
produce an experience set, and delete an experience set."

"It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human
body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological
direction. When a high power microwave pulse in the gigahertz range strikes
the human body, a very small temperature perturbation occurs. This is
associated with a sudden expansion of the slightly heated tissue. This
expansion is fast enough to produce an acoustic wave. If a pulse stream is
used, it should be possible to create an internal acoustic field in the
5-15 kilohertz range, which is audible. Thus, it may be possible to "talk"
to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

This is but *one aspect* of the "nonlethal weapons systems" that are
=currently= in =full operation= in The United States of America.  The ones
Harold put up the website from the LA Times about.

They will be used by the Military, the FBI, and the Police, to name but a
=few=.  If you thought Watergate, the Pentagon Papers, Clinton getting head
in the oval office, psychotic George W., or looking for bin-Laden in a
sauna in Iraq was a fiasco, I hope you're really prepared for this "Brave
New World".  Domestic Use is a redundant relisting of "where" they will be
used rather than just "abroad".

However, I already know that you are not prepared, so that too is redundant.

The neat units, all shapes sizes and colors, will be in production in the
"Millions" of units.    You do the math.

And will probably very soon, if not already, be downsized to no more than a
pair of normal looking eyeglasses in the near future.

The above article is by Dr. Nick Begich.  Among other things he was called
to testify before the Foreign Affairs Subcommittee of the European
Parliament, along with the International Red Cross.  Subject
matter?  "Non-Lethal Weapons".

A short Biography of the man is at:

http://www.preferrednetwork.com/bionick.htm

Read it.

If you don't see this coming (psst, it's already here), you can never say
you were not warned.

However, it's already here (it's been here for quite some time, as well as
in other countries, but they just decided to release its "being here"
recently), and you won't see it coming, and your taxes paid for it all.

Try to remember that while you can.

In the near future you may get a little sick, fall down in a stupor, or
start hearing literal voices in your head, but, no, you will never see it
coming.

I sincerely hope you got your money's worth this time.

For all I know, this may be one of the last times you even question
something like this.

Or are even able to.

This is truly devastating.  And I don't really have time to bullshit you.

It makes "Political Turmoil" and "Machiavellian Foreign Policy" look like
chipmunks by comparison.

If you don't care about yourself, tough, but if you have children, I
sincerely hope you look into this.

You now have an out of control "Intelligence-Military-Etc" conglomerate
with weapons that can literally put words directly into your mind, well,
let's just use the above quotes again, they can now "prevent voluntary
muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep,
transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory,
produce an experience set, and delete an experience set".

Tip of the iceberg.

If you think your Own Military Etc of These United States Of America really
now gives a shit who is the next President, you're out of your fucking mind.

You're in deep shit now with these "New Technologies".

The sooner you start to WAKE UP and REALLY realize it, at least while you
still can, the better chance you have of changing the situation or
eliminating it completely.

In the realistic face of how =out of complete control= your actual Military
Etc has become, your realistic odds of accomplishing that are about ZERO.

Again, one can only truly hope that you are sincerely satisfied with how
your own money has been spent.

My sincere condolences on your perfected slavery ahead of time.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.