[Mb-hair] Bye HAiR buds.... :-)

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 17:37:26 PDT 2006

Whoa folks, slow down! The Hair list isn't ending! It is just accessible in
a different way, on the internet at:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/blog/hair/

Most of the people here are there (although, like here, not everyone is
speaking up outloud :-), and a few of you have not yet registered - hurry,
we miss you!). People are currently posting comments in 14 different
discussions. Moving the list online, and into a blog/threaded discussion
board format, allows people to check in at their convenience rather than
when we send out the email, and eliminates many of the problems that we had
been getting complaints about (e.g. people's mailboxes getting too full when
someone posts a large attachment, people having their subscription disabled
if an email bounces, stops me having to deal with spam to the list numerous
times a day, allows us to archive html posts and photos that people send in,
which we have not ever been able to do in the listserve format, to name only
a few). In other words it is like a yahoo group, as Dauber suggests forming
- No need, it's already formed at the above url!

I am thrilled to hear how much everyone loves the list, but please don't
morn it's passing, as it hasn't done so. We would never leave! We couldn't
survive without our daily dose of Hair either.
Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html