[Mb-hair] Bye HAiR buds.... :-)

Sherwin Ross sherwin at aceross.com
Mon May 29 16:25:23 PDT 2006

Dear Barbara,

I will miss you and everyone...the HAiR list has been a gift from Hon.
Michael Butler that has changed our lives and has brought the
Tribe together in so many ways.

This has been one of the most beautiful experiences for me personally since
the beginning of the internet.
Too bad it has to end before the real test on the internet has been
completed. There are thousands of other Tribe Members around the world that
need to be contacted and a personal relationship needs to be developed...the
HAiR list has been 100% outstanding to bring this together this Tribe
together....even through the arguments.....I will miss this and all of you
very much.

All my love.

Sherwin "Ace" Ross

Private consultation for  <http://www.aceross.com/> your business.