[Mb-hair] FW: Form your own opinion!

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Mon May 8 11:03:53 PDT 2006

Rachel,
Just keep your loving, peaceful attitude. Just keep spreading the word. That
is what we can do best. Most of all religions are those who want Freedom,
Peace and Love. There are a small number of evil people who poison the well.
XO M
-- Never doubt that a group of thoughtful, committed
citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only
thing that ever has.   Margaret Mead