[Mb-hair] FW: Form your own opinion!

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon May 8 03:27:57 PDT 2006

I agree rachel
theyre ready to kill anyone who even looks like an arab
( and that includes jews )
it is nothing but pure anti semetism
an extension of the crusades
eg that particular section of white christendom
that wants to wipe out the muslims and for that matter the arabs
and the persians and the jews in general
for just not being white enough for their taste
you better believe this is the overture to a holocaust
thats all that anti arab bullshit is about
and guess who also aint white enough?
blacks and jews
and women
?