[Mb-hair] FW: Form your own opinion!

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 07:42:08 PDT 2006

I get your drift but I do not see what you are referring to as happening yet, not that it couldn't. We saw some right after 9/11. I know my dear friend Abed who is Lebanese and a Muslem, was in fear for his family for a brief period back then. There are crazy's on all sides. I do believe it is important for us to see just how extreme this movement is though. The pictures show just that.

  Keep praying for peace ~ Jonathon

richard haase <hotprojects at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
          i am saying that these sort of images are right now being placed front and center
  because you have an administration that hates non white people

  im not saying you personally ; im saying the whole tenor zeitgeist of the times
  is bending this way
  ?