[Mb-hair] Mb-hair Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Tue Mar 28 19:48:43 PST 2006

not necessarily amy
so far its not having the pull in the main productions it once had
dont tell me
youre preaching to the choir
its my favorite show and for me personally i like it just the way it is
but a major company hasnt gone for decades
and its the greatest musical in the history of theater
and respectfully amy in my opinion youre wrong
viet nam is unfortunately not to me but to most of the world
as distant as ancient egypt