[Mb-hair] Mb-hair Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

Amy Kazan lilacamy11 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 13:04:09 PST 2006

Dauber... I didn't realize you were moving back to
Chicago - I must have missed that email.

Anyway, as a native of the Chicago suburbs and
sometimes Chicago resident (soon to be full-time... I
don't know if I mentioned on this list that Seth and I
bought a condo in the city. We close April 28th) I
also love the city. I don't know anyone who has
visited Chicago or who lives here and doesn't love it.
It's truly a wonderful city...

When you move back we'll have to get together! I
remember we talked about it before you moved to Jersey
and it never happened.

Maybe Chicago can be the location for the next HAIR
reunion?????

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e. cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the musical)