[Mb-hair] 2001 Vienna and 1968 German Live

Michael Ramirez lookingformydonna1 at rediffmail.com
Sat Mar 25 08:24:53 PST 2006

I recieved the 2001 Vienna Cast in the mail a few weeks ago.
Has anyone else listened to this cast recording? I ordered it for $25 a few weeks ago.  I've been listening to it. Its quite different from other recordings. It has a late 90's early 2000's rock feeling to it.
I also got the 1968 Live German Cast. It is a really good album. It includes a lot of the dialogue [in German]. I am fluent in German so it is very nice. The version of My Conviction on it is great!
You can get both of them from www.germanmusicexpress.com. I love the German Studio cast, and this is great!