[Mb-hair] Re- Re- HAiR - Questions regarding Revised Script

John Zuehlke jpzuehlke at prodigy.net
Fri Mar 24 23:09:49 PST 2006

In my previous post, I erroneously wrote: "I have never seen any water
ritual performed, even in the James Rado-directed Candlefish production; as
I recall, they had a tribe member (Tiffany?) dancing and swinging what
looked like an incenser on a long chain."

Sorry, that was in error.  The dancing with the incenser on the chain was in
the opening number - Aquarius.  Tiffany's dance was performed with what
appeared to be a cup.  I still did not grok the Aquarian connection.

Blessed be with peace, love, freedom, and happiness!
John