[Mb-hair] Discount on Russian Hair in LA

rachel anderson raesing4u at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 14:00:37 PST 2006

okay...nevermind previous question...i see you ARE
planning to go!  so this note prompts me to ask
michael:

what should we do?  i definitely want to have good
seats and to be near the rest of our gang (if
possible!  are you wearing your fur hat?!
haha!)...i'm wondering what is best, here.

any info?  i've been trying to reach stas on his cell
phone but the message box is full every time!

much love and peace to all.....