[Mb-hair] Discount on Russian Hair in LA

John Zuehlke jpzuehlke at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 23 03:39:12 PST 2006

When I tried to purchase tickets for the Russian production yesterday
(Wednesday, 22 March, 2006) by telephone, I found the gentleman who answered
my phone call quite disinterested in accepting my order.  On several
occasions he strongly suggested that I order via the Internet, even though I
stated that I did not have Internet access at my location.  He also said
that the $20.00 "Michael Butler" price WOULD BE HONORED ONLY AT THE DOOR AT
THE TIME OF THE PERFORMANCE.  All orders placed ahead of time (via Internet
or via phone were priced at $30.00, or with the "Michael Butler" discount,
$25.00, so he suggested that I buy tickets at the door.  I did not inquire
as to what "handling charge," if any, would also be applied.

When I asked how risky waiting for the performance to buy the tickets, he
said that, although tickets were selling briskly, the venue was "huge" and
there was almost no chance of not being able to buy at the door.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Blessed be with peace, love, freedom, and joy!

John

Original Message (compacted):