[Mb-hair] Re- Re- Hair at CSUN

rachel anderson raesing4u at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 13:56:45 PST 2006

hey, john!  really?  what did you major in...theatre?
i was a music major, vocal....

it would be great to meet you!  i am still waiting to
hear about when michael is going to visit....maybe we
can all coordinate together- that would be so much
fun!!  are you going to the russian performance?

much love!