[Mb-hair] Re- Re- Hair at CSUN

John Zuehlke jpzuehlke at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 23 04:43:36 PST 2006

Welcome, Garry and Waabi Kiizis tribe!

Glad to hear that the production is going well, and I think that your
wonderful name selection is a great start!

Hebe and I already have tickets for both your opening and closing nights
(and our group is growing).  We also will probably be there on Wednesday for
your post-show discussion.

I await information about any other day that Michael and the cyber tribe
might be attending.  Looking forward to seeing the Candlefish tribe again,
and, Rachel, I am also a CSUN alumnus.

Blessed be with peace, love, freedom, and happiness!

John