[Mb-hair] off broadway

Sean Courtney dauber at banana-and-louie.org
Fri Mar 17 08:15:35 PST 2006

Quoting Michael Ramirez <lookingformydonna1 at rediffmail.com>:

> What song did the off-broadway productions end with? I heard
> sometimes it ended with Sentimental Ending and sometimes it didn't.
> What else did it end with if it wasn't Sentimental Ending
> ?

Well...I might not be your best source, as I wasn't even born until
(almost exactly) seven years after the show opened off-Broadway,
but...I've never seen any indication that it ended with anything BUT
"Sentimental Ending." I dunno, did it ever end with "Washing The
World"???

dauber at banana-and-louie.org
AIM: ddaauubbeerr
blog: http://scattered-frog.blogspot.com