[Mb-hair] American Ideal

Charles Preston cpreston2 at tds.net
Tue Jan 31 20:56:24 PST 2006

Hello Tribe!!!!!!!!!

Well we got a big plug tonight on American Ideal.
During the show they started to play our song HAIR for all the long hairs that were auditioning. I think they should use more of all of our songs. It was great to here Jim and Jerry and the cast singing on world wide TV.
I have wanted to go to one of there auditions but I found out they don't take us older guys especially if we have been on Broadway back in the 1960's.

We should start an Older Folks American Ideal and give them a run for there voices.

Well I will see of talk to all of you later.

Peace, Love, and Blessings to all of you. ~~Charles Preston~~