[Mb-hair] WMH's father passes away

William Swiggard swiggard at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 03:43:38 PST 2006

Dear Michael -

Our hearts go out to you with the deepest possible sympathy. Thank you
for sharing this sad news with us.  Hope you know you are in our thoughts.

One of the most interesting things about this year for me was learning
more about your amazing family, and its adventures in theater of all
kinds.  Your father was a remarkable man, and he gets more remarkable
the more I learn about him.  His memory will be honored in many ways.  I
can only imagine how you feel.  As others have said, we are here if you
need us.

Love always,
Bill