[Mb-hair] WMH's father passes away

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 21:46:37 PST 2006

Michael.. my deepest sympathy for you and yours.. I hope he went quietly. Hnag in there brother and always remember you've got your friends if you need us. JIM P.

Michael Harris <wmichaelharris at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Michael - I tried to post this to the HAIR list but it bounced back. Could you post ot for me?

THANKS

WMH

***

Dear Tribes,

My father, George E. Harris II, passed away Thursday, December 29, 2005. Some of
you know him.

Thanks to Jim Burns of our Cyber Tribe, a notice was placed in Broadway World.

from JIM BURNS:

There's a nice photo, on the front page...

www.broadwayworld.com

George E. Harris, An Off-Off-Bway Pioneer and Theatre Veteran, Passes
Away http://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=6616

Peace to all (and to Dad).

WMH