[Mb-hair] Re: Cindy Sheehan

Amy Kazan lilacamy11 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 13:33:34 PST 2006

Thank God someone is giving a voice of protest... it
makes me crazy how there are so many people who say
they disagree with the war and with Bush in general
(look at poll numbers), but no one is doing anything
about it. Everyone thinks it should be someone else's
job.

-Amy

P.S. sorry I've been so sporadic on the mailing list
lately... with getting married in 4 1/2 months, trying
to buy a condo, working full time and going to grad
school part time I've been pretty busy:)

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e. cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the musical)