[Mb-hair] Re: Benefit Jan 31

Jeff Lunger jlunger at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 2 12:04:04 PST 2006

Got to add my 2cents.

It was Hair as it should be done!  It was so fantastic to have all those original artists, and I mean artists in the highest sense of "art". It was thrilling from Zenobia's "Aquarius" on through the final chorus of "Let the Sun Shine".

And what a kick-ass band!  My favorite moment was original band member Warren Chiasson's vibes solo during "Be-In"

We documented the event for the Hair Archive.  Nina I will make some stills from the video so you will be able to post 'em on the Archive website!

Thanks and a big hug to all who participated!

love
Jeff