[Mb-hair] Michael - CDs

Amy Kazan lilacamy11 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 23:45:10 PDT 2006

Sorry to post this to the whole group (although it is
about HAIR)

Michael R., I got the CDs and I'm really excited to
listen to them! I don't know what I did with your
individual email address, but this will get to you so
it works.

for the rest of the list... Michael R. had asked me to
do a HAIR cd exhange (he wanted copies of two CDs I
had and he made me copies of 2 he had) which isn't a
bad idea for the whole group. Maybe we could all post
the versions of HAIR that we have and see if we can
get a big exchange:)

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e. cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the musical)