[Mb-hair] CSUN Hair

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:43:40 PDT 2006

Hi Garry,

Sounds like things are going well for you and your Tribe. Please let me know
if The Archives can be of any assistance helping your Tribe grok Hair or the
times it came out of. Also, our own Tioga Joe, who has certain connections
at the Vietnam Era Educational Center, which is part of the New Jersey
Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Foundation, can, I am sure, contribute something
here. :-)

>My question revolves around a line that Claude says "And I am the Aluminum
>Coxman and you'll eat me up, up, up."  Who or what is the "Aluminum
>Coxman"?

Ahhh, the ALuminum Coxman. Actually, it's Berger who says it (Claude says he
is Aquarius, destined for greatness or madness). This is one of Hair's great
mysteries, along with what Moon Oysters (called for in the dcript as part of
Oh Great God of Power). People have put forth theories about who or what the
aluminum Coxman is/was/or could be, but there has never been a definitive
answer.

Sorry not to be of more help on the very first question you ask! If you want
to know more about the resources we offer to current productions feel free
to email me at dayton3 at rcn, and I will fill you in.
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html