[Mb-hair] HAIR at The Lyceum Space Theatre in San Diego.

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 25 14:24:40 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Butler" <michael at michaelbutler.com>
To: "HAIR List" <mb-hair at islandlists.com>
Cc: "Duane Daniels" <fritztheatre at aol.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 5:03 PM
Subject: [Mb-hair] HAIR at The Lyceum Space Theatre in San Diego.

> Great memories of the> Biltmore where that was my favorite spot.

Michael my first week of Hair was  "orientation" & I rememeber sitting in
the spot that you refer to with Gerry everynight for a week giving me
smiles, notes & encouragement to. We even took a break one night& left the
theater  after intemission & went to one of his "doctor's appointments", wow
can you imagine :)

 Peace and Love,