[Mb-hair] also all you people disagreeing with me

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sun Sep 25 02:44:41 PDT 2005

i am not being hostile
and i dont care for how whenever someone dissents
it is interpreted as hostility
i am extremely concerned about HAIR
and want to see it work
and as a working producer i see problems on the horizon

eg i do not believe it is negative thinking
to see watch out for that pothole
when you see a pothole
the only place im coming from
is that i want the show to work
and i see how it can
and its not based on idle speculation
( not saying anyone elses theory is )
but an off bdwy production that ran for a year in nyc
in a 400 seater
i tried the hypothesis and at least in that instance it worked

please understand
when two gents just went up
another wonderful show
the critics in ny savaged it for being dated\
and i dont know how much of that was merited
or that they went in set against it
there are cultural currents of the times
and i dont see that ignoring them is going to make them go away