[Mb-hair] also all you people disagreeing with me

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 19:33:01 PDT 2005

Richard... why so hostile man? You said it yourself... You have your right to your opinion.. and so do others on this list.. No.. I did not see the original production.. wish I had the chance or could have.. but that doesn't make your opinion any more important than mine or anyone else on this list.. We all love Hair and we all (atleast I feel) try to live our lives with the least amount of hatred, stress and predjudice we can.) I guess what I am saying is I am sorry if you took my email as an attack on you.. It was not at all.. it was my feelings... you put it out there.. others were adding their 2 cents... that's all it was.. my 2 cents. Lighten up dude.. it's all subject to opinions... Peace. JIM

richard haase <hotprojects at nyc.rr.com> wrote:did any of you see the original production?
i did three times including in 1968 and 1969 and 1972

anyone see the first ny broadway revival in 1977?
just curious?