[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 15, Issue 45

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 24 17:42:50 PDT 2005

Very nicely said, Jim. IMHO, we underestimate the intellegence of the
audience when we feel we have ti underline the points of Hair, by updating
them. The paralleles between then and now are so obvious that I feel that
when a production is well done, with a director and cast that truly become a
tribe, and "get it" that the audience can't help but be moved.

And yes, you are correct - It is very rare that Hair doesn't sell out it's
entire run.

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html