[Mb-hair] HAIR Reunion Tales and Pics

Beverly Bremers bev at beverlybremers.com
Thu Sep 22 13:31:42 PDT 2005

Thanks to all the reunion attendees who have supplied us on the list with
vivid re-countings and pictures! On the pictures, please identify as many
of the folks as you can for those of us who don't know all the faces.
Damn I wish I could've been there! Can we do another one soon?

Oh - Nina, please add me to the list of people who would like a program.
Thanks.

Beverly