[Mb-hair] Idris

Beverly Bremers bev at beverlybremers.com
Thu Sep 22 13:26:38 PDT 2005

Unfortunately, I missed that one. Maybe it'll be rerun. I have fond
memories of Idris and his talented wife, Sakinah, one of the original
Crystals. What a voice! (They were previously Leo and Dolores Morris).
Idris is a big jazz artist now. Wouldn't it be cool to get the original
Hair band together? What's Charlie Brown doing these days?

Beverly