[Mb-hair] Hairy folks in NYC

tiogajoe at juno.com tiogajoe at juno.com
Thu Sep 22 09:17:21 PDT 2005

Hey Jim,

For the very reasons you mentioned, I refrained from bringing a camera to shoot pictures or a book for folks to sign.  I wanted to simply enjoy the moment as much as possible.  You know, Be Here Now, and all that jazz.  After all, it WAS a Be-In!

But that's why all the more I appreciate the efforts of all (like you) who DID take the extra effort to take photographs and then to post them on the MB-HAIR List.

Thanks for capturing the moment(s).

--Tioga

============

--[Excerpt from] Original Message--
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:15:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: James Pappaconstantine <georgeberger69 at yahoo.com>

OK.. So I thought I had this all figured out [ ... ]

So I abandoned getting signatures and started shooting the happenings. This is
both good and bad.. The bad is that there were many people I did not get a
chance to meet, [ ... ] but I started treating it like work [ ... ] It's hard too totally enjoy an
evening when you are veiwing it through the veiwfinder of
your camara.. But the end result is always nice.. because while memories fade..
photos typically stay around a bit longer and help to jog memories back. [ ... ]
..  JIMMY P.