[Mb-hair] Hairy folks in NYC

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 17:07:55 PDT 2005

Nina... I think Leo and I are trying to plan a road trip in Oct.. SO if I don't get them scanned by then I will bring them along.. Also.. I found two recordings of Leo's first 1997 producion on Hair.. I will dub them off onto a VHS and bring them as well.. JIM

Little Birdie <lbirdie at hotmail.com> wrote:Hey Jim,

If you send them to me I can scan them for you with my slide scanner. All of
the photos of the Mercury Tour onstage that are up on the web site were
scanned from slides.

XO,
Nina

The Hair Archives