[Mb-hair] new year new vaccine

IHHS at aol.com IHHS at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 21:15:33 PDT 2005

 Dr. Mercols'a article
New Flu Vaccine is Loaded With Mercury
GlaxoSmithKline's new flu vaccine Fluarix  was approved Wednesday for sale in
the  USA this  fall under an accelerated FDA approval process. Another flu
vaccine  manufacturer, Chiron, moved closer to getting their license back; it
was  suspended when their flu vaccine was found to be contaminated with
bacteria.
Chiron's license was suspended by British regulators in October, and  the FDA
barred  U.S.  distribution of the vaccine, cutting the nation's expected
supply of flu  vaccine in half.
GlaxoSmithKline expects to distribute 8 million doses of Fluarix and  will
begin shipping immediately. Chiron, if its vaccine is re-approved,  could supply
18 million to 26 million doses of Fluvirin.

_USA Today_
(http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/health/drugs/2005-08-31-glaxo-flu-vaccine_x.htm)  August 31, 2005

____________________________________
Dr. Mercola's Comment:
It has been six years since the  American  Academy  of Pediatrics and the
U.S. Public Health Service joined forces in  requesting the removal of all
mercury-containing preservative thimerosal  from vaccines.
A quick surf on the net easily reveals that _this new vaccine indeed contains
 mercury_ (http://www.ias.org.nz/thimerosal_and_formaldehyde.htm) .
How is it possible that they can approve vaccines  that have a preservative
that has been outlawed for six  years? Last year I ran _an  article that
documented that flu vaccines still contain mercury_
(http://www.mercola.com/2004/may/22/flu_vaccines.htm) .  How can  the US federal  government justify this
morally reprehensible behavior and expose  your children and you to this well
documented neurotoxic  poison?
The "Mad Hatter" from  Alice  in Wonderland wasn't just an idle fancy. In
fact, hatters in  England  went insane with astonishing frequency a couple of
hundred years ago,  until "mad hatter" became a cliché. Why? Mercury salts were
used to make  felt for fancy hats.
Mercury exposure can cause a _devastating array of problems_
(http://www.mercola.com/article/mercury/no_mercury.htm) ,  including:
    *   Multiple Sclerosis
    *   Central Nervous System Disorders
    *   Autism
    *   Alzheimer's Disease
Is this really something you want injected into yourself,  and your children?
Avoid mercury poisoning; don't eat fish,  unless you are absolutely certain
that it has been tested in a laboratory  and shown not to contain detectable
levels of mercury and other toxins. To  get your vital omega-3 fatty acids, _eat
high  quality fish oil_ (http://www.mercola.com/forms/faq/carlsons.htm)
instead. This will also, incidentally, help keep you  from getting the flu.
Other ways to avoid getting the flu without taking  dangerous shots include:
    *   _Eating a healthy diet by eliminating sugar_
(http://www.mercola.com/forms/total_health_book.htm)
    *   _Exercising_ (http://www.mercola.com/2004/oct/30/flu_vaccine.htm)
    *   _Getting enough rest_
(http://www.mercola.com/2004/feb/7/insomnia_health.htm)
    *   _Eating garlic regularly_
(http://www.mercola.com/2004/feb/28/garlic_health.htm)
    *   _Not letting stress become overwhelming_
(http://www.mercola.com/2004/jul/24/stress_immune_system.htm)
    *   _Washing your hands_
(http://www.mercola.com/2004/sep/25/flu_hygiene.htm)
To learn more about the dangers of flu vaccines, you  might want to consider
calling into our _telephone clinic on the subject_
(http://www.mercola.com/forms/seminars/teleclinic/flu/index.htm) , where you will hear a  live discussion
I will conduct with my top vaccine advisor, Dr. Sherri  Tenpenny, who is
widely regarded as one of the most  knowledgeable and outspoken physicians
regarding the impact that vaccines  can have on  health.