[Mb-hair] Tioga's Take on the 2005 NYC HAIR Reunion

tiogajoe at juno.com tiogajoe at juno.com
Tue Sep 20 12:51:50 PDT 2005

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:44:10 +0000
From: "Little Birdie" <lbirdie at hotmail.com>

Thank you so much dear Sib. These more detailed reports are wonderful. They
bring back the evening so clearly. I was so busy running around that night
that my experience of it all was slightly blurred, as if seen from a moving
car window (except the singing which was the one time I stopped and just
enjoyed), so I am very much enjoying hearing other peoples experiences of
the night.

Love,
Nina

You're certainly welcome, dear Nina.  I felt remiss not having yet (until then) thrown my two-cents-worth about the Reunion into the pool.  And you made it so easy for one to enjoy himself at our Be-In.

And thanks, Barbara, for the tip of the hat you gave me!

And now, for the record, I did think of a few folks I left out of my earlier report.  I also had the pleasure to meet Jim P.(that look-a like-a Jim Morrison), Richard H. (that look-a like-a bespectacled Bill Shakespeare), and Papi (that look-a like-a Pancho Villa)!

Peace,

Tioga Jioga