[Mb-hair] Thank you Sherwin & Nina

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Fri Sep 16 17:12:51 PDT 2005

I wanna thank Sherwin for identifying the HAIR freaks in the photos on his
website! It has been a huge help to me to finally put a name to a face.
And Nina, if you can post up those links to the various photo sites when you
return home that would be outasite and I thank you cuz, in spite of
attempted help from Sherwin & Charles, I have still been unable to open many
of the links.
I'm sure we'll have a plethora of pics before this is all through and the
more people who can be identified, the better.
BTW Nina, you should be receiving my photo disc today or tomorrow
(Saturday).

PEACE,
Leo