[Mb-hair] Re: Nude scene, photos, White knight

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Fri Sep 16 17:05:00 PDT 2005

You are right on Corinne! I had seen the nudity during WIS in a production
here in Maine PRIOR to my first directorial stint. I really liked it there
cuz I always felt that, albeit brief, it upstaged Claude's lamentations of
WHERE DO I GO which is a powerful number. It's Claude's dilemma! I won't
belabor the point further. And I never knew it was in WIS in the Mexican
production. Thank you for that info!!

PEACE,
Leo