[Mb-hair] Re: HELLO

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:12:03 PDT 2005

Robin wrote:
>Since my computer knowledge is about nil I have cc this to the list where
>maybe others with more smarts might be able to help you. :)

Try following the link below his post rather than trying to open the gifs
attached to the email.

Another option would be for someone to send the url for the page rather than
the graphics intensive "Send this photo album to a friend" way. I am not at
home right now, but when I get there I will send the urls to everyone's
photo pages, if no one has yet done so at that point.

Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html