[Mb-hair] Re: HELLO

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 10:13:44 PDT 2005

Sally

My God I am so sorry, it was such a pleasure to meet you also my fellow
floridian, you looked wonderful.  Lets get together sometime & talk some
baseball,  only one game up at the point, those dam Yankees. Go Red
Since my computer knowledge is about nil I have cc this to the list where
maybe others with more smarts might be able to help you. :)

Love forever
Robin