[Mb-hair] Hair photos

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 17:38:35 PDT 2005

To all my fellow Hair tribesman and tribechicks.. I should have my photos back in a couple of weeks .. I shot slides... haven't totally embraced that whole digital thing yet.. but I can scan them and save them in my yahoo pictures the way others have and then send them on..  BUt what about all the other photos.. man I think everyone there had a camara of one form or another yet we've only seem a few.... come on folks..  give em up.. we don't care if there are naked pictures from back at the hotel on that roll lets see em... =D

Speaking of Naked... I have to admit.. During walking in Space (which is where Leo placed the nude scene in all three of his productions..) I had all I could do to keep my clothes on.. HA ha... I was thinking.. OK this is the nude scene..  Then I remembered A: This isn't where the nude scene wa soriginally placed and B; I am not sure how this move will go over...  HA HA  Anyway.. thought I'd share..

http://mail.yahoo.com