[Mb-hair] Hair photos

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:42:42 PDT 2005

Suzie was right Robin. I am so glad that you posted your photos. Don't worry
about how many of them you are in - I like looking at your beautiful smile,
and I enjoyed seeing the party through your eyes. And everybody's photos
fill in gaps - for instance it was great to see the photo of you and Allan
Nicholls as there hadn't been many photos of him so far, and seeing him
again after all those years was a wonderful moment for me. I think I could
look at thousands of photos of that wonderful evening and not get bored.

And yes, Cara, please do post yours. I would love to see that great photo of
you and me with Jim, and to see the rest of them, especially if you are in
many of them! It was such a great pleasure to meet you.

What an incredible night - I keep hoping to come up with adequate words to
describe it but failing to do so, so perhaps by posting all of these photos
we can share a bit of what transpired there with those who couldn't join us
this time, as well as help each other hold on to the incredible love and
spirit that was in that room that night. Keep those photos coming. And if
anyone shot video pease let me know.

And some of you who have silently joined us and are lurking in the
background, come out and say hello (you know who you are, my dear new
friends!)

Thanks and love,
Nina

The Hair Archives