[Mb-hair] Re: Squabbles Mb-hair Digest, Vol 15, Issue 21

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 17:37:45 PDT 2005

Thanks Nina..  Leo and I are talking now about a road trip down to see the archives... And I might even be able to add something.. I have on super 8 the first time we did Hair in 97.. and I believe I also have a 99 somewhere... I just have to find a way to transfer it onto either VHS or Disc.. (My super 8 player has a broken cord and no one makes one for it.. so.. I can veiw the tapes on it's small screen but I have no way to hook it to a TV) Anyway.. We are looking toward maybe Oct or into Nov.. Nothing in stone yet but both anxious to see the treasures. I truelly loved seeing the Carson footage.. I think I would have gotten along great with my birthday buddy Gerome.  JIM

Little Birdie <lbirdie at hotmail.com> wrote:Dear Corinne,

Getting to meet you and give you a hug was one of the high lights of the
reunion for me! It was all too brief though - come visit! And you too dear
Robin and Suzie. And Leo, and Jim and Sib and Dauber and so many others.
What a night it was!
Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives