[Mb-hair] Greetings from LaGuardia High School N.Y.C.

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Wed Sep 14 06:27:45 PDT 2005

Ross,
Wish I was in NYC and I would jump into help. I would like to suggest that
you expand the tribe by 3. Get 3 PA's to handle different areas Artistic,
Business, Sales. All are equally important. If you are going to be
Producer/Director you need some others hands. Good way to teach kids about
that side of the Arts.
Michael
PS if you need this expanded on let me know