[Mb-hair] Greetings from LaGuardia High School N.Y.C.

Ross Tatum rgrady at rcn.com
Tue Sep 13 19:46:03 PDT 2005

We have a cast of 37, Halleluiah! All the kids are very excited and
raring to go. We had four marathon days of auditions right before the
reunion at LaMa and are blessed to have Natalie Mosco and Robert Camuto
as consultants. Michael, Nina and Bill Swiggert stopped by to add to the
magic of a movement/singing audition that was pretty spectacular. We'll
have a read-thru and costume measurements this week and then start the
exploratory/sensitivity work next week. Our musical director comes in on
the 22nd. Plenty of time for myself and the cast to bond as a tribe and
for the kids to choose a name for the tribe.  Oh, what bliss! Many
thanks to everyone who has been supportive of this production thus far.
Peace and Love,
Ross
P.S. If you'd like to send a greeting to the cast (soon to be tribe)
regarding the magic of Hair and your own personal experiences please
feel free. They'd love to hear from you as would I.
P.S.S. first estimate on scaffolding came in around $14,000. Anyone know
where we can get it cheap or on loan?