[Mb-hair] sorry to lose my cool

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 13 22:08:52 PDT 2005

but i feel deeply and without malice
that people who claim credit for other peoples ideas
are just one of the worst things in this business
obviously everybody was reading the posts
and saw who said what
you never made such a suggestion to anyone on this list jim
not about the concert as i suggested it
nor about the senior production
these werent your ideas
they were mine
and if they were someone elses
i would properly credit them
i never took another persons idea in my life
with my own catologue of projects i surely dont need to

in any event again
the one who controls this is the one who gets a venue 500k
and an appropriate context
eg you have to explain at least summarily why theyre old
it could be as simple as hippies remembering
it could be a production of hair being put on ten years in the future in a senior center
i dont know
but one would have to explain the context

but a hair concert might be nice and economically feasible

keith carradine could be berger

whos got a big head of hair like jerry and is of that period?

with a big rock voice etc