[Mb-hair] Re: This Friday Night - for early reunion arrivals

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Thu Sep 8 16:11:48 PDT 2005

Hey Mike we appreciate the offer for sure! Unfortunately Judy, Jim Pappa,
and I will be leaving Maine Friday evening to trek to Boston where we'll be
spending the night. We're taking the 7am bus out of Boston Saturday morning
and should be in the city around 11am. We'll then check into our hotel room
( Barclay Intercontinental - which Jim got a helluva price on using
Priceline). After that we're footloose and fancy free! If we woulda been in
the city Friday night we'd of definitely scoped out the scene with ya. At
any rate, we'll see you and the other HAIR freaks at La Mama!

PEACE,
Leo